HVAC Service Sales Technician
- Do you want to be a part of something bigger than just a job?
- Are all of the revenue-producing calls going to other technicians?
- Do you currently work in a place where you feel and hear that you are appreciated by co-workers and customers?
What we offer:
- Annual pay between $75,000 to $150,000 per year
- We offer generous bonus and commission structures.
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- The company supplied, take it home at night, newer and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance -- we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums.
- New technology & access to integrated software.
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match.
- The company provided an iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools).
- Stability: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country.
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day.
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus on the task at hand.
Mainstream has been in business for over 20 years and is committed to providing quality solutions for their customers, all while standing behind our work that gets done right the first time! Don’t believe us? Check out our A+ BBB rating!!
A Mainstream HVAC Service Technician:
- Serves customers with a positive attitude and are excited to get to work each day!
- Use their industry experience to diagnose and repair HVAC systems.
- Provide solutions to every customer and assist them with making the best decision for their home and family.
- Should never have to run a recall as we strive to “Do It Right The First Time!”
What Does It Take?
- 3 Years Industry Experience.
- Clear Background Check, Non – Reckless Driving History.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and the ability to make solid connections with colleagues and customers.
- Safety is always on your mind. Whether it be on the road, or in the field.
Come have the best earning year of your career at Mainstream.
Sound like a good fit? Let's talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!