Call Center Specialist
Who we are:
At Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
WHY WE NEED YOU
Mainstream is growing & to keep up with demand we need a talented individual to assist our Residential team. Our ideal Call Center Specialist will be highly motivated, have a strong ability to multi-task, while maintaining exceptional customer service, strong organizational and follow through abilities and superior communication skills with clients, office staff and team members.
THE BIG TASK
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1 year prior call center experience
- Typing skills and proficient with phone systems
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Clearly understands what it means to work in a fast-paced, goal driven environment
- Strong multitasking ability
- Professional phone etiquette
- Passion for providing great customer service
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Answer inbound calls
- Make outbound calls to existing customers
- Participate in training
- Maintain and update our customer database
- Promote our brand
- Maintain communication with dispatchers and managers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance – We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match
- Top pay & incentives
- Paid time off
- 6 Paid holidays
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes
Sound like a good fit? Let's talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and clients, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!